LoveMeForMe <3



Wednesday, July 21, 2010


Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Jack jumped over the candlestick
Silly Jack, he should have jumped higher
Goodness gracious, great balls of fire! :P

I OFFICIALLY HATE UNI ORIENTATION! Fcking shit ass system tht is so messed up. Everyday I was made to run to the student centre sometimes a few times a day to clear up and clarify stuff. The people thre are nice but its the damn system tht cocked everything up. Alot of ppl were having so much trouble. First was the activation then the enrolment then th subjects and shit. Thx god its all blardy over. These 3days got me mentally and physically drained. Am uber exhausted. But all's well, finally did everything and GOT ME ENROLMENT AND TIMETABLE BABY! yeah yeaah yeah :D My fridays are OFF! hell yeah!
Psychology, anthropology, marketing and globalisation babehhh! :D
Psychology is the biggest shit tho, freaking 6hours/week! #$^&*()
No choice :'(
One more psych hour haven choose yet and my timetable is done. roarrrr! seeyah


9:42 PM
Yhot legs and water beds


INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene From a movie screen We're a dream come true Suited perfectly For eternity Me and you Everyday, I need you even more And the night time too There's no way I could ever let you go Even if I wanted to

ME!

M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category



LOVES

Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3


THE WANTS

To secure a stable job in the near future

<3


Y
MUSIC is LOVE







The EXITS

CLASS BLOG
Abel
Adlyn
Afiq
Afiqa
Agnes-NPS
Anna
Aisyah
Aliya
Alvin
Amir
Aqilah
Asraf
Athirah
Azizan
Azrina
Brina-NPS
Bryan
CherylLee
Chun Siang
Corrine-NPS
Dinah
Dinika-NPS
Doreen
Effa
Eric
Farah Adibah
Fiona Dona
Grace
HaiKAL
Hannah-NPS
Hazwani
Hidayah
Huda
Ikmaliah
Jacqueline
Jananii-NPS
Jeremy a.k.a YY's pig
Jiale
Jonathan
Kanika
KAT
Lillian-NPS
MATIIN
Nadiah
Nafeeshah
Ranjini
Sab((: -NPS
Salmah
SamChng
Samantha-NPS
Sarah-NPS
Shi Jun
Siangyee
SITI MARIAM
Sofiyah
Sufi
Sujie
Syafinah
Syatirah
Ulfahhh
YK
Zoe


Yr CRAP
get a cbox

DOWN THE LANE